Wireless Internet options

I just moved into the North End of Boston and unfortunately neither DSL
(digital cards in the CO) or cable modem (not upgraded yet) are available
to me. So I'm looking at wireless options. At my previous apt in Lexington
I had 1.5M/128k DSL, but anything w/ a permanent connection would be better
than what I have right now. Does anyone know of wireless options I could
look into? The building where I live has 4 other apartments that I suspect
might be interested in sharing a connection. Any ideas are more than welcome.

Drew
--
Drew Taylor                | Freelance web development & consulting
http://www.drewtaylor.com/ | using perl/mod_perl/DBI/mysql/postgres.