Wireless Internet options

Do you have a direct link or specific product name I can look into? From
Hughes site, there are many different 2-way satellite options and I can't
really figure out if they are all the same & just branded differently, or
if the actual services are different. Also, I'm concerned about latency for
satellite connections. Any experience with this? I'm planning to do lots of
SSH sessions and/or serving from home, so this is an important issue to me.

Drew

--
Drew Taylor                | Freelance web development & consulting
http://www.drewtaylor.com/ | using perl/mod_perl/DBI/mysql/postgres.