I'm Back.

> I need some help setting up procmail. I tried to look on google for some
> good web sites; I was unable to find such sites.

In addition to the procmail man page, there's also a procmailrc web page
for the configuration file itself, and procmailex, which has actual
example scripts in it.  Maybe those would help.  They helped me do all
sortza crazy stuff.

> I need to setup a mail box that all the email goes into if any one
> e-mail's any thing @biio.org. But if the email has an email box it goes
> in to there box,
> If not it will go in to general at biio.org.
> If that makes any sense

I'm not sure I understand you.  Are you saying all email going to any
address @biio.org goes to general at biio.org and email for any other domain
goes to the real user?  Or are you saying if there is no user by the name
specified as the recioient of an email, send it to that address.

Either way, procmail isn't what you want, as procmail doesn't know about
logins and valid users.  Unless you're willing to hard-code the list, then
it's easy.

What I think you really want is sendmails virtual user tables.  Take a
look at that.

DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D                     Shop smart!  Shop S-Mart
DK KD
DDDD