Apple Store "Jaguar" release parties

I'm typing this from the Northshore Apple Store right now. Just spoke to
the manager, and he says that the Apple Store has negotiated with the mall
to allow them to keep their store open and to keep the mall doors open for
the event.  Apple has had to hire its own security officers to provide to
the mall for this occasion.  The manager also confirmed that the
CambridgeSide Galleria would be doing the same thing, so that you can
enter the mall after 9:30 to attend the event.

As a side note, MacOS 10.2 will be available for sale the night of the event.

Peter