Boston User Groups MegaMeeting III September 25th.

Boston Linux and Unix is pleased to announce that we are participating in
this year's Boston User Groups' MegaMeeting III.  All local, technical user
groups are invitited to this meeting, which will be attended by 400-500 IT
and computer-related professionals in the Boston area, including CEOs,
CTOs, programmers, administrators and students.

WHERE AND WHEN IS IT?
The meeting will take place at the Sheraton Tara in Framingham, MA, on
September 25 from 6:30 - 9:30 PM

WILL THERE BE TECHNICAL PRESENTATIONS?
There will be two keynote presentations:

-->Bob Davis, former CEO of Lycos and Terra Lycos.  "Street Smart Lessons
from the Front Lines of Business."  In addition, a number of copies of
Bob's recent book "Speed is Life" will be given out to attendees, and Bob
will be available for a book-signing following the meeting.

-->Steve Melanson, president of Northeast DataVault (formerly
USDataCenters, site of last year's MegaMeeting II).  "The State of Internet
Data Centers and Security Post-9/11."

ANYTHING ELSE?
After the presentations, all attendees will be invited to browse tables
that every user group will have set up, in addition to tables for our
sponsors. This will be your opportunity to grab some great information, do
some serious networking, and discover what the other user groups can offer
to you.

Door prizes are up for the taking at MegaMeeting.  Light refreshments will
be served.

There is a nominal $8/person admission if you've pre-registered.  Walks-ins
are also welcome, but the admission is $10/person.  The pre-registration
form is available at http://www.BostonUserGroups.com/MegaMeeting.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you there.
--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group