Using Samba with WinXP

Rich:

	Did you add the user on the samba side? (smbpasswd -a richb)

	You also may want to look that the encrypt password flag in
smb.conf. You can flip that to the opposite of aht it is now, restart smb
and see if you can get in. If you can, the encryption is the problem.

					~Ben

--
/"\  Ben Jackson
\ /  bejackso at lynx.dac.neu.edu - http://www.innismir.net/~bbj