Red Hat 7.2 B2 comments (rant)

I still think GNU/Linux is GNU/Linux. and the kernel is Linux
even in the Linux Kernel mailing list FAQ is pointed like that.
and I have a lot of opinions about the reason why some people don't like
to called that way, but I won't say cause I wont make friends.. LOL
The point is nobody here is going to convince no one of what is right or
wrong,  when I started the first email I advised with (rant) and
always pointed "my opinion" I just hope everyone else will do the same
thing for two reasons:
1 first type rant in the topic for those that have no interest on a rant
topic
2 to write that is your opinion is way better than actually make
statements of a issue that nobody have never won(any side) is like emacs
or vi... cause 4 corporations have decided to call gnu/Linux as Linux
don't means that the whole community is doing so. and the community is
what is all  about( at least I think  5 years a go before we became
business ) and things got screw up.

so please don't start a flame of a GNU against Linux war (not saying
that we are actually doing it, but is going that way.)

ReK2