Pointer revision and advisory

I am no longer employed by Compete, Inc.  Any email addresses, phone
numbers, or favorable words related to them are now invalid.  I have been
bribed to say no more on the matter.  Thank god the NYT says the recession
is over.  Plenty of Sr. Software Engineer jobs out there <SNORT!>

Updated resume to follow next week.

Now the advisory: Over the next few days I will be moving to a new server
at home.  While sendmail is not one of the areas I call myself an expert
in, I believe I have come up with a sendmail.mc that will not lead to the
mass destruction of innocent women and children in the general vicinity.
Nevertheless, there may be brief outages where mail is not immediately
deliverable.  Please be patient.  Of course, now I'll have time to get it
right.

DDDD   David Kramer                           http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in
DK KD  their shoes.  That way, when you criticize them, you're a
DDDD   mile away and you have their shoes."                      ??

DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  Caffeine is raw fuel which has not yet been purified into software.
DK KD                                                                    -Me
DDDD