install questions

Regarding LILO or GRUB:

Choose whichever one that your closest UNIX guru knows best :-)

LILO problems can be cryptic, but there are years worth of problems & answers cached in Google.

GRUB is new enough that if you have a problem, you might not know anyone who's got an instant answer. The May 2001 Linux Journal had a good GRUB article..

Either one should work well. I would suggest avoiding commercial bootloaders unless you have a strong reason for not using LILO/GRUB.

-Scott