time change

| Nathan Meyers wrote:
| > >
| > > For no compelling reason I've always wanted to set my clocks to
| > > UTC.
| > >
| > > Can the various Window OS deal with this?
| >
| > No.
|
| Move to England?

Or tell Windows that it's in England.  It  won't  know  the
difference.   You  might  also want to tell it that it's in
some funny municipality that doesn't do DST.

You'll have to translate the on-screen times to  your  time
zone  in your own mind.  But that's something you should be
learning to do anyway, right?