Book deal from last meeting

I've been using bookpool for about 2 or 3 years now and have yet to find any
vendor that can beat their prices. I don't know how (or why) they still stay
so under-recognized. After using them I did offer to run a free banner ad
for them on BostonHot.com, but got no reply. I've ordered over 30 books from
them since I first found out about them (I don't remember where I first
heard of them) and have been more than satisfied.
Grant M.