The race to GCC 3

On Fri, 2002-09-27 at 15:57, Derek D. Martin wrote:

[snip]

> found and fixed.  And since this is a .0 release, IMO better off
> waiting even a bit longer than that...

  Just as somewhat of a side note, I've been beta testing this release
of Red Hat for some time and I can say with confidence that I believe
this is the best 'dot-oh' release I've seen from Red Hat yet.  They've
done quite a good job with this release.  It's not perfect, and I'm sure
some of the changes are going to (already have?) ruffled some feathers,
but I'm confident enough that I plan on upgrading all of my home
machines (desktop, laptop, servers) as soon as it's available.

--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator