since we're on the topic of firewalls

<P>I just moved from boston :(&nbsp; for school to
california.&nbsp; I miss boston very much and as used
to this LUG.&nbsp; so i've posting this here( if thats
ok).&nbsp; since we're talking about firewalls, i've
been trying to put together a freebsd firewall using
ipf.&nbsp; anyone know of a good source that would
help me in doing so.&nbsp; Also my ISP is verizon and
recently they have changed over to dhcp.&nbsp; How
would i go about setting my firewall up to use
dhcp?</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>thank you</P>
<P>Abhishake
<SCRIPT>function SetDomain(d) { document.domain = d;
}</SCRIPT>
</P>