Streaming servers

Hi,

Looking for software advice for streaming MP3, for home use. I need both a back-end and a front-end, so this is a multipart question.

My requirements (wish list) are:

1) streams mp3 (ogg nice but not required)
2) Simulcasting.
3) Jukebox management via Web GUI is preferred (but open to other concepts)
4) Some "intelligence" to the playlist management ("weighted favorites" on random play, etc.). MusicMatch Jukebox for Linux has this, but it doesn't do streaming.
5) Not terribly concerned about licensing, as long as it's not closed-source.

Any suggestions?

Is anyone aware of a "review site" that has taken pains to evaluate several setups? There seems to be a great deal of forking in this space and I don't know where to begin.

Thanks,
Scott