New Bull Community

On Wednesday 30 October 2002 05:20 pm, Wizard wrote:
> As far as I can tell, this is spam. The board only has a 27 forums that
> TOTAL 38 posts. It seems that this is just an effort to generate traffic,
> which leads me to believe that this 'Jeff Kirkland' has something to do
> with the site. He is also one of only three members that has posted more
> than once.
> Grant M.

I checked it out too.  I put up a post that hadn't been answered in two days.

I don't think it's an email address gathering farm, but they're sure not
putting the effort into it.

DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  Isn't the universe an amazing place?
DK KD  I wouldn't live anywhere else.
DDDD                                                                   J'Kar