ATTBI just changed DNS servers

No. I just decided to use external DNS servers. Once my wife got them typed
in and rebooted her system, it came up fine.
The advantage of using ATTBI servers is that they are closer, but other DNS
servers on the Internet work fine. The issue is the time it takes to do a
lookup.

I might make my system a DNS server and let my wife use that.