Nameservers

That's what I am using here. I have mixed feelings about it. I had used
bind for such a long time that the configuation file had become second
nature to me and I had to learn a new scheme, which was annoying.
Secondaly, I am having some issues with one of my nameservers and I am not
sure that tinydns is not the source of the problem. But it is certianly
fast and lightweight. Due to the odd licensing scheme, it can't be
packaged as a binary alone. In debian, it's easy enough to grab the build
package with dselect, and then have debian patch, configure, and compile
it.