stuck again

Robert,

Maybe later (now?)... take the time to read this:

">cannot load RH" could not be more vague: "won't install"? or, "will install but not load/start"?

You don't say if you are manually creating partitions or letting Red Hat take over the disk (recommended if you are not dual-booting).

It's futile for us to troubleshoot without a log of the problem. Save your logs/screen output with errors (if any). Identify "when/where" the problem occurs.

I'd guess you have some kind of partition problem that the installer doesn't like, or you missed an error during install and are now trying to boot an incomplete system. Who knows..

-Scott