Document Formats and Recruiting

I think you guys are asking a lot of staffing firms, HR and "management".

Are U kidding?  Those folks typically don't know anything beyond windows.

Direct managers and engineers may be cool, but the larger places
are firmly entrenched in the current establishment, don't you think?
It's just a tool.  Who cares what kind of car you drive?

What is important is that you can get your message across in terms and formats
they can easily understand; how you do it is irrelevant.

OK hit me for thinking and saying it out loud...

Chuck Young
Security Consulting
Genuity E-Services