OT - driving from Littleton to Airport at 4:00PM 2day (Wed.)

I've got to pick up the speaker tonight. I am located right on 495 at exit
32 (119). My choices are:
Route 2 ---- Alewife --- Storrow--tunnel
              \- 128 --- 93--McGrath/O'Brien (either central or through
back roads)
495 - 93 --- McGrath/O'Brien
495 - 93 -- Route 16 (Alewife Brook) -- to Revere to airport bypassing
tunnel.
495-93-Central Artery-tunnel
I suspect that if the central artery is not too bad that 495-93-tunnel is
the best way. If there is a hangup I check the traffic reports both by
cellphone and by radio.
--
Jerry Feldman <gerald.feldman at hp.com>
Enterprise Systems Group