XMLResume (RE: Document Formats and Recruiting

Watching this conversation, particularly the bits about sending resumes in
PDF, got me thinking about having my resume in XML and then formatting it
accordingly (I've recently been studying up on XSL:FO which is exactly for
such things).  While searching for a standard resume schema I stumbled
across xmlresume.sourceforge.net, which is exactly what I was looking for
-- a schema for putting your resume into XML (complete with filtering so
that you can customize *what* the resume prints depending on
circumstances) as well as a variety of formatting style sheets for
generating HTML, plain text, and PDF versions.  I have not dug deeply yet,
but I'm hoping that somebody is working on an RTF style sheet as well.  It
seems like that would cover most bases, leaving you with the option of
keeping your resume how you like it and sending it in a preferred format
where you can, and only resorting to RTF (or RTF->DOC) when mandatory.

Duane