Cable modem service in Boston

"You may not run a server in connection with the Service, nor may you provide network services to others via the Service unless you are subject to a Service plan that permits otherwise. Examples of prohibited uses include, but are not limited to, running servers for mail, http, ftp, irc, wifi, and dhcp, and multi-user interactive forums."

From

http://comcast.comcastonline.com/memberservices/aup/default.asp

See also

http://www.comcastonline.com/code/FAQsList.asp?.=.&FAQCategoryID=6#41

I have friends down the coast that have had comcast for a long time.  They universally nickname it comcurst.  The verb form is when mail you sent in the past (all of it for a period) is resent days, weeks, even months later.  ("Sorry dude, I got comcurst again.  Just delete them all.")

I think I hear Covad alling....

MEG