Broadband options in Shrewsbury/Grafton areas

It is almost certain that I'm going to be relocating to Boston from
Phoenix mid-year 2003, and I'm concerned about finding good broadband
options. We're encouraged by what we're finding for homes in the
Shrewsbury/Grafton areas, but I've made it clear that our choice will
depend on connectivity options.

Can anyone give me some tips for good service providers in the area? I'm
currently on Cox Cable, and they're doing a great job locally. I do know
that cable service varies widely by area. Any help appreciated!

- Bob