Fwd: Moo-ha-ha! Xmas presents for your friends and family

Worksafe unless you work for Microsoft business planning. Since Microsoft
apparently *loses* cash on each X-box sold, planning to make it off of games
and by keeping other people out of the business, what a wonderful way to
introduce your friends to Linux and to put Microsoft marketing plans where
they belong....

    http://xbox-linux.sourceforge.net/

DDDD   David Kramer                   http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D        On a cellular level, I'm actually quite busy!
DK KD
DDDD