Enterprise Linux Conference

Yap, well I dind't like the "enviroment to much" to corporate for me, I
have enought at work eveyday LOL
I miss the old days of linuxworld, actually USENIX was in the same place
and it was really good, they even had the birds of a feather meetings
just like in linuxworld for us the people that have been around more
time to get together and have some fun or talk about more advanced
topics. This linux conference it was a catch to the IT manager to get
them to install RedHat :-), nothing really technical just numbers and
how well redhat works on IBM main frames with DB2 :-)

ReK2@
digitalfreedom.info
voicesignal technologies