Win2K servers cheaper to run than Linux :-)

>> They're probably right and the study is probably flawed and
>> biased, but we need to see the whole thing before we know where
>> the bias is.

> I've been discussing this on another list.  Though I have not read
> the study myself, I've seen parts of it.

Which brings up another question.  Does anybody know where a full copy of the report is online?  I exchanged a few emails with an eWeek editor to see if he could post it, but he said that since MS had funded the study they controlled distribution.  Has MS released the report or are they sitting on it so it cannot be critiqued?
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

One click access to the Top Search Engines
http://www.exactsearchbar.com/mailcom