[OT] connection tracking firewall in windows

any good firewall will do that.
if the conexion starts from the internal network it allows packets back
from the remote site.. example web.
try checkpoint firewall
but.. why windows? GNU/linux does a very very good job with iptables.
it may be cheaper to get someone to build it for you under any
GNU/linux system than to buy the thing. did you look into that?

(just trying to create jobs for everyone :-)

ReK2@
binaryfreedom.info

--
ReK2WiLdS <cfernandez at voicesignal.com>