Fwd: Possible GPL violation by Red Hat/Dell alliance

Forgot...
it also happends that I do know what I talk about of the profesional
edition of Redhat cause I was talking one hour with Marisa Keller
from Redhat and other friend of mine that works in RedHat abut
clusters(sense I love making beowulfs), I asked them if I could get the
Clustering monitor they were displaying in the booth as example for
their Cluster software, they told me that I can only get it in the
profesional edition and that it was a in house software, not 3rd party.

 No I don't know the name sense I can't download it cause I can only get
it in the profesional edition ;-)

Now,they do have a nice user group program... :-)

ReK2