sun 3/60 to good home

        Free to good home -

A sun 3/60 C/G,  24 M ram (Upgraded!)
Pizza box, monitor (sun gdm1604) type 3 keyboard, optical
mouse & keypad, all cables. Just fired it up, and it is sitting
gently wimpering over the ethernet for an IP address.
(It never had a hard drive).

I have it configured to use the BNC connection and will throw in a network
card with same (for your computer) if you don't have one.

I used the Colombia Xkernel package long ago to boot it as an xterminal
but somewhere around redhat 5.3 or so it stopped working and
I never dug into it.

I live in chelmsford -

          Steve