AS2100 OSF/1 box...

Ok, as you may remember I received an AS2100 a short time ago. After much
futzing around, I found that everything appears to work except xdm, which
may be either misconfigured or just broke (I don't really care which - csh
is fine by me).
   As I plan on trying to sell this heap (I figure that there must be a few
left that need parts and I could use the cash), I was wondering what folks
thought as to what OS to would be best to load. Here are what I understand
my options are:
NetBSD alpha, although they don't appear to support this particular box.
RedHat 7.1?
Debian 3
or just leave OSF/1 3.2c on it. It would be nice to have X running on it
though.
   Suse no longer appears to have alpha ports, and from everything I have
read slackware is a beast to get running on alpha. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Grant M.