Fwd: (community) Aussie Rules Webmaster Needed (Boston)

So, any of you unemployed BLU members into smashing heads?

Subject: (community) Aussie Rules Webmaster Needed  (Boston)
Date: 8 Jan 2003 21:53:31 -0000
From: will_skinner at hotmail.com
To: david at thekramers.net

The Boston Demons Australian Rules Football Club needs a webmaster.

This is a voluntary position, requiring a commitment of two hours per week.

General knowledge of web technologies required but more importantly, must
 have a interest in Aussie rules. Check the site out at www.bostondemons.com.

By the way, we're always looking for more players too.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
 interests this is in or around Boston

This posting can be found at:

http://www.craigslist.org/bos/com/7821313.html

To be removed from this mailing list please visit:

http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/emailSubscriber.cgi

Copyright (c) 2003 craigslist

DDDD   David Kramer                           http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  Whenever I think I've accomplished a lot, I just remind
DK KD  myself that when Mozart was my age -- he'd been dead
DDDD   for 29 years!                                  - Howard Ruff