From: kgleason.ma.ultranet at rcn.com kgleason.ma.ultranet at rcn.com
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 10:12:04 -0500
To: discuss at blu.org
Subject: Ark Technologies 32-port Nway Switch - Review

I am looking seriously at purchasing the Ark Technologies 32-port 10/100
Nway CT2232T Switch which is selling for $185 plus shipping for my Linux
Beowulf cluster. I was wondering if anyone has had problems with this
product in their business/organization? The price seems good but I wonder
about the quality if others are selling well above this price. (I found
this on PriceWatch.com.)

http://www.arkpc.com/company.htm