Open Source Webmail

On Thursday 16 January 2003 01:59 pm, Peter R. Wood wrote:
> I third the recommendation for squirrelmail - I'm using it to write this
> very message.

I'll fourth the recommendation for squirrelmail - I used it last night at the
meeting on my Zaurus PDA through WiFi

Another option is
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~fapp2/software/java-ssh/

Or just bring a business card CD or floppy with putty on it.

Or install Webmin on your machine, which has an SSH plugin.  You can also run
Webmin through SSL and use telnet or ssh.   Webin is awesome anyway.

DDDD   David Kramer                   http://thekramers.net
DK KD  "If I asked you where we were," said Arthur weakly, "would I
DKK D  regret it?"  Ford stood up.  "We're safe," he said.  "We are
DK KD  in a small galley cabin," said Ford,  in one of those
DDDD   spaceships of the Vogon Construction Fleet."  "Ah." said
       Arthur, "this is obviously some strange usage of the word
       _safe_ that I wasn't previously aware of."
                 Douglas Adams, "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy".