Beverly, MA 01915
(978) 236 1000 (voice)
(978) 236 1197 (fax)
Email: framsay at castelhq.com

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           Jerry Feldman   |
|         |           <gaf at blu.org>   |
|         |           Sent by:        |
|         |           discuss-admin at bl|
|         |           u.org           |
|         |                           |
|         |                           |
|         |           01/24/2003 09:07|
|         |           AM              |
|---------+--------------------------->
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                      |
  |        To:      discuss at blu.org                                                                                      |
  |        cc:                                                                                                           |
  |        Subject: Re: monitoring scripts                                                                               |

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003 08:58:28 -0500
FRamsay at castelhq.com wrote:

> Does anyone know of any scripts to produce graphs of memory, CPU
> usage, etc over time?
Take a look at Quantify in the Purify Plus package. That does it for a
single process. The information can be displayed in real time or logged
to disk and displayed when you want to see it.
(See attached file: att3kxfb.dat)