Contract Solaris Administrator, Boston, MA

ATTN LIST MEMBERS: I am a recruiter. I am unsure if job posts are
allowed on this list, but I'm taking the chance anyway.  This will be my
only post to the list so you won't have to worry about me spamming the
list after this.  If job posts are considered spam, I apologize, but
hopefully some of you will appreciate it.

Thank you,
Beau J. Gould

--
www.nyc-search.com
www.kandidates.com

Contract Solaris Administrator, Boston, MA

Solaris Administrator with **Expertise upgrading Netscape
Messenger/Directory Services**

Location is Boston, MA. Duration is indeterminate as client not sure how
long it will take. Consultant will be better source for duration if they
done the Netscape upgrade before

60-70/hour - H1's OK!

Email resume and rate to: beau at nyc-search.com