Who's up on today's PC tech?

I recently acquired a Dell Dimension 4550. My thought was to migrate
my SCSI raid controller and a handful of memory from another server of mine.

Turns out my PC1600 DDR ECC memory won't work.
Turns out my IBM ServeRaid 3L won't work either.

Why the memory won't work isn't troubling me as much as the raid card.
When the raid card is installed, I get

	I/O card parity interrupt at F00:BA8A
	Press blah blah blah to disable NMI

Something like that anyway.