Beowulf Install Fest @ Mount Ida College Saturday,

In addition to my interest in the BLU meetings I also attend the DeBUG
(Debian Beowulf Users Group) meetings at MIT operated by Kurt Keville
(http://www.extreme-linux.com/default.html)where you will probably see this
posted as well.

On February 22nd, at 10:00am in its Academic Technology Center, Mount Ida
will be hosting an Instal-Fest for its [now] 32-node Beowulf Cluster
running Red Hat 8x software. The attachments illustrate the PVC rack (that
I mentioned in previous email), the 1-V (vertical) rack that uses steel
threaded rods (also mentioned). Eight pair of rods-each holding eight
motherboards for a maximum of 64 nodes. [We only have funding for the first
32-nodes=2E]

The requirements: to build the board assembly, to burn the CMOS, and to
mount inside the previously built rack.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Kevin
--