procmail

I was playing with procmail for the first time last night so all my mailing
lists could be filtered into the appropriate folder on the server last
night. I've gotten it working, but I'm getting emails delivered to the
inbox as well as a copy in the proper folder. What I would like to do is
have procmail just stop processing once I've reached the end of my rules,
rather than put it into the DEFAULTFOLDER.

Also, since this is on a shared host & potentially other mailboxes could be
filtered w/ the same .procmailrc, I'd like to have the top of the
rc.drew-drewtaylor-com file check the Delivered-To: line and bail if it
doesn't match. This would allow me to have a separate file for each address
to filter. Anyone have a good pointer to a "Getting started with procmail"
tutorial? I found a quick start guide on ii.com last night which is how I
figured out the initial setup

Here's my current setup:

.procmailrc
===========
PMDIR=$HOME/Procmail
LOGFILE=$PMDIR/pmlog
LOG="
"
VERBOSE=yes

INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.drew-drewtaylor-com

# filter other mailboxes
#INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.mailbox-example-com

exit 99

Procmail/rc.drew-drewtaylor-com
===============================
MAILDIR=/usr/boxes/gikorg/drewtaylor.com/drew^/.imap
#DEFAULT=/usr/boxes/gikorg/drewtaylor.com/drew

# Boston Linux & Unix Group
:0:
* ^List-Id:.*BLU
Lists/BLU

# other filters...

# Set default folder if nothing matched
:0:
* .*
/path/to/my/inbox

exit 99

--
Drew Taylor                | Web development & consulting
http://www.drewtaylor.com/ | perl/mod_perl/DBI/mysql/postgres