procmail (solved)

At 05:02 PM 2/24/03 -0500, Drew Taylor wrote:
>At 12:44 PM 2/24/03 -0500, mike ledoux wrote:
>>
>>On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 12:43:46PM -0500, Drew Taylor wrote:
>> > Here's the .qmail control file for this mailbox:
>>[...]
>> > The problem seems to be that after procmail runs, qmail keeps delivering
>> > the email to the primary mbox file. Here's what I want to happen:
>>
>>Yeah, I don't know enough about qmail to help you with that; it definitely
>>seems like a qmail issue and not a procmail issue though.  With sendmail,
>>I just hand everything off to procmail for local delivery.
>
>OK, I'm almost there now. I added EXITCODE=99 to both the .procmailrc and
>rc.drewtaylor* files.
>
>$PMDIR/rc.drew-drewtaylor-com
>=============================
>MAILDIR=/whatever/imapdir
>DEFAULT=/whatever
><filters>
>EXITCODE=99

Responding to my own message now... I solved it. All I needed to do was put
the EXITCODE line at the TOP of the file rather than the end. What was
happening was that the EXITCODE was only set AFTER the filters had been
run. So when one matched, the code 99 had not been set yet. Thanks to Mike
for his help in pointing me in the right directions.

Drew
--
Drew Taylor                | Web development & consulting
http://www.drewtaylor.com/ | perl/mod_perl/DBI/mysql/postgres