sharp zaurus

On Tuesday 01 April 2003 11:56 am, Abhishake Pathak wrote:
> I don't know if anyone will be able to help hut i'm
> giving it a shot.  Is anyone using a sharp zaurus?  If
> so would someone be able to tell me how to get the
> compact flash ethernet card to work.  When i put mine
> and reboot it hangs.  Thank you very much.

There are at least two people on the list with zaurii (including me), and
another one receiving one any day now.  You might also want to try a mailing
list like  Zaurus General <Zaurus-general at lists.sourceforge.net> too, though.

Can you give us more information?
Which Zaurus are you using?

What ROM version?

What is the brand and model of ethernet card?

At what stage does it hang?  What does it do exactly after the reboot?

Can you get it to boot without the CF card?

DDDD   David Kramer                   http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  You're just jealous because your company is not powered by
DK KD  an Infinite Improbability Drive.
DDDD