Mailing list etiquette question

Having just been laid off I started a mailing list for ex (and soon to be
ex) members of my development team.  Out of politeness I put my boss on
the list, since he too has a termination date in the near future.  The
first thing he asked was whether I could send him a list of every name on
the list.  Is that typically a fair request of mailing list users?  It
never really struck me to ask such a thing of other groups, such as
this one.

Pro argument : The entire audience for the list is finite (maybe 30
people), so in theory he alreayd knows everyone that could be on it,
just not everyone that is actively subscribed.

Con:  It just seems like an odd request.

I'm baffled re:how to handle it because as of Monday he was my boss and
could make me do such things, but now this is my personal list on my
personal server.  Should I say no?

Duane