Need video card recommendation

I'm in a strange situation.  I replaced my motherboard today with a new
one, and my video card won't work in it (It's an AGP8X slot).  I have the
box up and running in text mode, but not having X makes it hard for me
to work.

I took the video card out of my Windows box.  It's a ATI All In Wonder
7500 Radeon.  It should work with XFree86 4.2.0 under Red hat 7.3, but
every time I startx, I get an "Invalid sync" message from my monitor
(which I have the specs entered correctly for). I tried CtlAlt+ to cycle
modes, but no joy.  I found a web page indicating that you had to set the
driver to "ati" for it to work, but no luck there either.  I would love to
get this working instead of buying another card, but it doesn't look
promising right now.

So I'm looking for a new video card.  Prolly buying it tomorrow.
REQUIRED: AGP8x, at least 32MB, works well with XFree86 4.2.0
DESIRED: TV in, works with video4linux, commonly available
NOT NEEDED: SOOPERDOOPER gaming, speed.

Thanks.

DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  I never expected to see the day when girls would get sunburned
DK KD  in the places they do today.  		              -- Will Rogers
DDDD