ssh-add

I have been useing ssh under cygwin to access my
Linux server from Wnt4sp5. I have been using
successfuly the following script to initiate my
ssh session.

##################################
#!/bin/bash
# startagent
# Purpose of this script is to start ssh-agent
# This script is from John Abreau @blu.org who
# runs it from the command line

ssh-agent | head -2 > /home/Dad/.ssh/agent-id
    sleep 3
    source .ssh/agent-id
    ssh-add
# end of script 021201
############################

I recently upgraded to the latest cygwin dll
1.3.22-1 and the 4/1/03 update of openssh via the
cygwin setup utility. Now when I run this script I
get the following mssg:
     Could not open a connection to your
authentication agent.

There is a PID for ssh-agent when I type ps. I
have run this script from the command line one
step at a time (excluding sleep 3) and it is when
ssh-add is entered that I get the error mssg. I
can still type $> ssh username at server or if I am
in an Xsession  $> ssh -X username at server and log
into the Linux server.

Has anyone run into this problem?