s1studio install

hi, got a newb question for ya all.  i've installed
j2sdk-1_4_1_02-s1studio_ce-4u1-bin-linux.bin on my redhat 8.0 system.  how
do i start the ide?  a window, at the end of the install stated to type,
/home/eric/s1studio-jdk/s1studio/bin/runide.sh.  i get the error, no such
file or directory.  thank for your time.