Looking for a J2EE web host

On Wednesday, May 07, 2003 11:37 AM, David Kramer wrote:

> The problem is that we want J2EE.

My boss does JSP/Servlet development on the side, and he hosts one of the
sites he created with InterKey (http://www.interkey.net).  They have several
packages that offer JSP/Servlet hosting, as well as ASP, Perl, .NET, etc.
For database access, you can use MySQL, Access or even FoxPro (yikes).  He
said he's paying $17.something/month.  There's also Solid Hosting
(http://www.solidwebhosting.com).  They offer a few different Java hosting
packages, all of which are <$60.  (I have no experience with either of these
companies, but my boss did say he likes InterKey.)

HTH.

Jeffrey Pyne
UNIX Systems Administrator
WorldatWork