Mozilla 1.4b with NTLM authentication support now available

Thought I would mention this, Mozilla 1.4 beta is out and it now includes
integrated support for authenticating against Microsoft web servers and
proxies even when they were configured to "only support integrated windows
security"... aka NTLM, which locked out non IE browsers.

I use Phoenix (Mozilla browser-only on win32) so I can't yet comment how
well it works. There are documented end-user success cases so if you're in a
corporate environment and had to use MSIE, here's your chance to help! :-)

I'm guessing it shouldn't take long for this to get ported to the Phoenix
branch either.