Opinions of local OSX dealers?

I used OSX for the first time today... WOW.

While I had some fondness for the old Macs and I had a G3, I ditched it
because it didn't have proper memory protection (and I had one too many
Error 11). Consider this a disclaimer... I'm just trying to say I'm not
predisposed to being an "Apple fan".

The tools are there, and it seems easy to just add more. I haven't used it
enough to judge the stability. Performance was better than I expected, and
the graphical responsiveness of the system was awesome. I think this ibook I
used today was only 500MHz, but the desktop is designed to offload
everything GUI onto the video card... and it really shows. Windows are not
bitmaps anymore... they are mapped textures onto OpenGL.

The "panel" is a work of art... small, stays out of the way. The icons on
the panel are truecolor, real world images... they don't look like icons. I
moved the mouse over the icons, expecting tooltips... you don't need them.
The icons "bloomed" under the cursor, so I knew what they were. This was a
12" laptop screen.

I guess if I owned an ibook -- and I want to -- I would mostly miss the
monitor-out (I didn't see one), and the keyboard is less comfortable (for
me) other laptops I've used.