Freeswan - install - need help

Hi,
Another help need.
I installed freeswan where I downloaded. I followed
the instruction from freeswan and got the following
errors:

1. try to add pgp -ka freeswan-rpmsign.asc
and got the error: pgp: command not found

2. rpm --checksig freeswan*.rpm
returns with error: could not exec pgp
freeswan-modules-2.00_2.4.18...i386: pgp m5 not OK
freeswan-userland-2.0_2.4.18...i386: pgp m5 not OK

3. ipsec verify:
errors: Looking to forward for server 1 (NO KEY)
Two or more interfaces failed. Checking IP Forwarding
(FAILED)

I use RedHat 7.3 with freeswan 2.4.18-3
uname -r:   2.4.18-3

Thanks