Utilities for installation rpm package

Redhat's up2date works quite well, but I believe you need to pay for
it.  The free memberships seem to expire now after a certain amount of
time.

Ximian's redcarpet program works nicely if you're running ximian gnome.
Ximian Desktop 2 is quite nice.

And my personal favorite, Connectivia ported apt to act as a frontend
for rpm.  If you're running redhat 8 or 9, the fedora project
(http://www.fedora.us) runs a set of apt repositories that track
redhat's updates, and they provide their own custom packages on top of
that.

Or if you're looking for something more simple, rpm itself will tell you
what packages are needed if you're missing some dependencies.