Bash profile -dhat 8

| Good morning everyone,
|     I have recently installed Redhat 8 on my machine, I had no problems with
| the install however I noticed that the user I created has no bash profile or
| bash.rc.  How do I go about creating a profile and is there a more appropriate
| place for this question?  Thanks!

This is probably as good a place as any.

Anyway, you don't  need  a  bash  profile,  strictly  speaking.   You
probably  have  /etc/profile, which bash will read.  Any bash setting
you want for all users should go there.  The user  can  create  their
own, which may have any of several names. See "man bash" for the gory
details.

The only real reason you'd want to set up such a file for a new  user
is  as  an  aid  to novices.  Filling it with a few samples of useful
things could be useful for someone just starting with bash.